Margielyn Barona

Sabado, Hunyo 18, 2011

Hercor College Student 2011

MARGIELYN
                   It's been almost a year ago since I enter the gate to my future, the gate of  Hercor College.
                    This year I am Now a 2nd year College student of the most prestigious school in Capiz. As a 2nd year student we used to study at the main campus of Hercor College in Lawaan Roxas City. I miss the Riverside Campus, it's more quite and more comfortable. But look Main Campus change a lot, especially our new canteen, the new location and most of all the new delicious and afordable foods, one of that was my favorite BATCHOY!!.
Hercor College the most prestigious and affordable school in Capiz.As years pass, the student population use to go bigger and bigger!!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

_Hercor Collge2011_